Let Us Help You Direct Your Own Decisions
At Heuler-Wakeman Law Group, P.L., we prioritize the autonomy of Florida and Georgia individuals to make their own decisions about the future. Our team will always work to empower choices – using our 50-plus years of combined knowledge to skillfully assist the needs of seniors. Remember: You can always make your own decisions unless you are legally determined to be incapacitated and even then, your wishes matter! We are pleased to offer comprehensive services to our elderly and senior clients or to family members searching for the right care for their loved ones.
We provide legal services such as:
- Representation in elder law cases
- Advance directives
- Durable power of attorney (DPOA)
- Estate planning, including living wills and trusts
- Health care surrogacy or guardianships
- Appeals and appellate practice
- Determining or challenging legal capacity
- Medicaid and Medicare assistance
Protecting The Rights Of Elders
Vulnerable adults are at risk for malicious behavior from family, caretakers and strangers. We take these issues seriously. If you suspect a violation of a loved one’s rights or finances, contact an attorney immediately. We can provide resources and act quickly to help protect your loved one.
If the legal matter needs to go to court, we will be aggressive advocates for you and your family. Our lawyers have the experience – in and out of court – to help protect elders from matters such as:
- Abuse and neglect
- Financial exploitation
- Credit card, tax or prescription fraud
- Identity theft
- Foreclosure fraud or schemes
- Door-to-door sales or phone solicitation fraud
Our Tallahassee, Florida, office is ready to assist in your case today. We have an extensive history of successfully establishing the best care for elders in our community. Call Heuler-Wakeman Law Group, P.L., at 850-792-8496 or use our online form to contact us today.