Covering Health Expenses In Florida
Protecting one’s health – now and in the future – is essential and one of the largest problems of our time. Knowing which benefits you can receive and how to obtain the best medical care possible is vital, especially when your insurance company denies your claims. At Heuler-Wakeman Law Group, P.L., we have over 50 years’ combined experience working with clients of all ages and stages of life. Whether you are nearing retirement or foresee a need for a family member’s long-term care, we are available to support you. Our goal is to help preserve finances and quality of life while achieving the best care possible.
We Make The Law Easy To Understand
A loved one’s health care needs can change rapidly. Our clients trust us to react just as quickly to legally protect their loved ones’ rights and standard of living. From mental health care issues to planning for possible long-term care, you can trust you are in good hands with our highly experienced lawyers.
We offer legal services for issues regarding:
- Standards of Medicare and Medicaid after the 2017 tax bill
- Social Security income-related programs
- Long-term care insurance risks and benefits
- Florida’s Medicaid Institutional Care Program (ICP) and at-home care program
- The Qualified Medicare Beneficiary (QMB) program
- Litigation for denied insurance claims for doctor visits and hospital costs
- Nursing homes and in-home nursing care coverage
- Elder law and establishing guardianships
- Mental health care and incapacity planning
Let Us Help Ease Your Worries
We serve Leon County and Tallahassee, Florida, from our main office. If you cannot leave your home or the hospital, our attorneys will come to you.